Unique Holistic Treatment
Serving the Center City area, Restore and Revitalize Physical Therapy provides one-on-one, concierge-style physical therapy and edema management service right at your home or office.
Our services help expedite postoperative recovery following orthopaedic, cosmetic, reconstructive, and plastic surgery. Benefits of our unique holistic-centered treatment include:
Faster healing time
Improved scar appearance
The ability to get back to your daily routine as soon as possible
“It is my mission to provide the best one-on-one physical and manual therapy available in the Center City area. Our patients deserve the best care and we strive to provide an exceptional level of service at every visit because that’s what I would want for myself and my family.”
Tulsi is the founder and director of Restore & Revitalize Physical Therapy.
Tulsi Maddula, PT, DPT, CLT, CES
Tulsi obtained her Doctor of Physical Therapy from Boston University where she completed both her graduate and undergraduate degrees.
Tulsi has experience in a myriad of settings. She has worked in outpatient facilities with patients in orthopaedic, neurology, and oncology including patients with lymphedema. She has also been able to treat these patients in their acute state within hospital settings.
Her passion and specialization are working in outpatient oncology rehabilitation to heal those suffering from the side effects related to their medical cancer treatment.
She loves working with her hands, utilizing manual therapy techniques – especially with patients suffering from swelling and edema. This includes those with lymphedema, acute injuries, and with excess post-surgical swelling.
Tulsi is a certified lymphedema therapist and an edema specialist helping her patients by employing specialized techniques to decongest fluid accumulation, improve lymphatic flow, and maintain tissue integrity.
She is a manual-based therapist who believes that hands-on therapy can help heal the body and soul. She also believes in the power of positive energy in boosting her patients’ recovery – a philosophy which inspired her to complete her Reiki Level 1 Certification.
She is currently working to expand her certification with the Lymphology Association of North America (LANA).
- Licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist through the Norton School
- Certified Edema Specialist by the APTA oncology section
- Reiki Level 1 Certified
- Completed 6-year accelerated program from Boston University
- Experiences in acute care, skilled nursing home/subacute rehabilitation and outpatient settings
- Worked at the Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK) in New York City in both acute care and outpatient oncology rehabilitation
- Moved to Philadelphia to work at the Fox Chase Cancer Center as their Lymphedema Therapist in both acute care and outpatient settings
- Member of the American Physical Therapist Association (APTA)
- Member of the National Lymphedema Network (NLN)